Report on the state of ‘Canada Brand’ (SoCB)
The intent of this report is to capture and present, in as accurate and useful a format as practicable, key information on the state of the ‘Canada Brand’ in terms of: its current condition; trends; and management initiatives.
The SoCB report provides a definitive account of the national State of the Canada Brand. It captures critical information about business issues – issues that are nationally significant and of interest to current and future generations.
The fundamental objectives of State of the Canada Brand reporting are to:
- make relevant and useful information on the state of the Canada Brand available to the decision-makers, more broadly to support decisions about economic and innovation policies at regional, national and international scales;
- give the public access to accurate, up-to-date information on the state of the Canada Brand.
In the longer-term, this will lead to:
- increased awareness, among decision-makers and the public, of the status and implications of the condition of the “Canada Brand”.
SoCB reporting is used to:
- report on major causal factors that are influencing Canada Brand
- report on the effectiveness of responses designed
- highlight the issues most relevant to the sustainability of competitiveness
- contribute to public understanding of the state of the Canada Brand
- identify relevant gaps in information, and
- further develop and improve the SoCB reporting process
The report and underlying supplemetary materials are therefore made freely available to policymakers and others with a need for relevant, credible and meaningful information.
For more information about the Report on the state of ‘Canada Brand’ (SoCB), please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org.